Incredibly flexible Yoga Tees Shirts and Hoodies.
Full disclosure -I can’t touch my toes or do that thing where you link your arms behind your back or lunge particularly deeply.
It was when I went to Yoga classes, during a difficult shavasana, that I discovered all of the tendons in my body are already at their absolute limit. One tiny bit of extra stretch and they’ll all twang and all my bones will be left unconnected to each other, which is an issue.
I can just about manage the downward facing dog.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
These yoga tees and hoodies are amazingly flexible. The soft cotton and tri-blend mix are ductile and easily bent into all sorts of positions, including the downward facing dog. Buy one and bend like you’ve never bent before.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose