Why is this Eiffel Tower Tee slightly wonky? The Explanation.
I spent one of the best afternoons I’ve ever had drinking beer in the sunshine on a boat on the Seine, underneath the shadow of the Eiffel Tower.
Not sure whether I was actually underneath the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, but it sounded good when I wrote it.
What I do know is, when I finished drinking, the Eiffel Tower looked exactly like my drawing, slightly wonky.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
No need for all that hassle of flying to Paris, just wear this Eiffel Tower Tee and you will be transported to a Parisian world of your very own. Since we started selling this tee shirt the French tourist industry has nosed dived.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary Parisian look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose