Why is this Eiffel Tower Tee slightly wonky? The Explanation.
I spent one of the best afternoons I’ve ever had drinking beer in the sunshine on a boat on the Seine, underneath the shadow of the Eiffel Tower.
Not sure whether I was actually underneath the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, but it sounded good when I wrote it.
What I do know is, when I finished drinking, the Eiffel Tower looked exactly like my drawing, slightly wonky.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
No need for all that hassle of flying to Paris, just wear this Eiffel Tower Tee and you will be transported to a Parisian world of your very own. Since we started selling this tee shirt the French tourist industry has nosed dived.
At Skwiggles we hate cheap tee shirts. Our tees are super soft and comfy, made from a top quality tri-blend material that’s pre-shrunk. We guarantee you’ll like them or we’ll kill ourselves – better idea, we’ll refund you.
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose
- Soft fleece inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²