Laugh about your central heating arguments with this tee or hoodie
When Autumn comes, the battle commences.
The heating goes on, the log burner gets stoked up, the radiators glow a deep unhealthy red and then I hear these dreaded words:
‘It’s a bit chilly in here.’
I’m there in my boxers and my wife is shivering behind a thick knitted blanket, designed for high altitude hypothermia victims.
How can this be? Are we not the same species? I was under the impression we were both mammals and therefore able to produce our own body heat, if this isn’t true and I’ve married an Iberian Ribbed Newt then I think I need to know about this.
The only way I can possibly get any relief from the inferno is if I too was a newt and could shed my skin.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
This might sound unbelievable but the exact same tee will keep one person super cool and the other person really cosy and warm, as long as someone sits near an open window.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose