We can not over-exaggerate the importance of this major scientific discovery. Human’s can survive in a vacuum as I have proved conclusively right here. The implications for space travel are immense.
When we step out into the vast vacuum of space and voyage to the stars and beyond (not sure what’s beyond the stars but I thought it sounded quite good)), it’s comforting to know we’ll be alright, thanks to my exhaustive experimentation with my Dyson.
Nobel prize? I think so.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
All our tees and hoodies are dead good. They’re not those cheapo ones you can see through and make you look fat. They’re soft cotton and tri-blend that makes you feel alive and ready to tackle whatever life may throw at you.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose