The Jaws theme tune is a multi-purpose tune. Obviously the swimming pool is the prime location – start the theme up, shout Shark Attack and dive under water attempting to bite your kids ankles. The real beauty of the tune is that it even sounds good underwater.
Other occasions it’s useful are:
Chinese restaurant next to the fish tank.
Lidl in the seafood isle.
Whenever you’re on a pedalo.
The bath when you pull the plug out.
It’s unforgivable to miss an opportunity to do the Jaws theme.
My recommendation on sizes:
I’m usually either Large or XLarge depending on the make, for the Skwiggles tees I wear XLarge. So I’d pick a size up if you’re in any doubt. My wife is a 12/14 and she prefers the Large.
Hope that helps.
Tee Shirt Features:
- 160 g/m²
- 100% Cotton, ring spun
- Light Grey: 93% Cotton, 7 % Viscose, ring spun
- Thin 1×1 elasticated rib collar
- Double needle stitching on sleeves and hem
- Side seams
- Soft fleece inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²