If you enjoy criticising you might say ’There’s double decker buses in other cities, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s London.’ But if you look closely you will notice the buses driver is no ordinary bus driver.
Notice the fluffy side hair and, more importantly, the crown. You don’t get the queen driving buses in other cities, do you, so this must be London.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
All our tees and hoodies are dead good. The soft cotton and tri-blend material is specially designed to protect you from the buffeting of other passengers round Piccadilly Circus and also Trafalgar Square.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose