These science tees are for brainy people only
Scientists have told us that the nearest galaxy to the Milky Way is 2.5 million light years away. But that’s definitely not right as this skwiggle demonstrates.
I measured it and it was just over a centimetre and I could have pushed them closer if I’d wanted to.
This makes me doubt all those other massive numbers that scientists go on about. I think they just like to throw a few dozen zeros onto everything to make distances and times more impressive.
I’m onto you scientists.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
The soft cotton and tri-blend materials used in these science tees will protect you from the harsh environment of space, as long as you’re wearing a NASA approved space suit on top.
At Skwiggles we hate cheap tee shirts. Our tees are super soft and comfy, made from a top quality tri-blend material that’s pre-shrunk. We guarantee you’ll like them or we’ll kill ourselves – better idea, we’ll refund you.
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose
- Soft fleece inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²