The Mini has been voted the second most influential car in the 20th century, behind the Model T Ford. It was manufactured after a fuel shortage caused by the Suez Crisis in 1956. It was originally called the Austin Seven and the Morris Mini-Minor. It was the first British car to sell more than a million.
It’s incredible how much I know about the Mini, you’d’ve thought I’d googled it.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
All our tees and hoodies are dead good. They’re not those cheapo ones you can see through and make you look fat. They’re soft cotton and tri-blend that makes you feel alive and ready to tackle whatever life may throw at you.
At Skwiggles we hate cheap tee shirts. Our tees are super soft and comfy, made from a top quality tri-blend material that’s pre-shrunk. We guarantee you’ll like them or we’ll kill ourselves – better idea, we’ll refund you.
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose
- Soft fleece inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²