Time Travel is easy and here’s the proof.
Time travel is no longer just the realm of science fiction. Very clever people have devised a way of traveling through time using, and this is true, wormholes.
I have tested this theory in my back garden by following right behind a worm with my spade.
And it works.
On New Year’s Eve 2017, I started digging and when I finally came up I discovered it was a year later, 2018.
I’m in the process of writing up my findings and submitting them to several learned journals.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
Our time travel tees and hoodies are dead good. They’re not those cheapo ones you can see through and make you look fat. They’re soft cotton and tri-blend that makes you feel alive and ready to tackle whatever time traveling may throw at you.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose