When I was 5 years old, I couldn’t do Spock’s hand signal. My friends could. I was raging.
Imagine this happening on Vulcan, that would be a whole new level of embarrassment.
I practiced hard for over 10 minutes, which is a very long time when you’re 5, and managed it with more concentration than I’d ever used before. Now, I’m good at it (boaster). So much so, that when the Vulcan’s arrive I think I should be part of the welcoming committee.
Live long and prosper everyone.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
All our tees and hoodies are dead good. The soft cotton and tri-blend material is specially designed for space travel and doesn’t shrink when being beamed onto an alien planet.
At Skwiggles we hate cheap tee shirts. Our tees are super soft and comfy, made from a top quality tri-blend material that’s pre-shrunk. We guarantee you’ll like them or we’ll kill ourselves – better idea, we’ll refund you.
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose
- Soft fleece inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²