Would you like to be dead in four years?
If your answer is no, then you need to buy this honey bee tee.
Because here’s the thing, if a massive alien invasion destroyed the human race, bees wouldn’t give two hoots, but owls probably still would.
If bees discovered interstellar travel and they all left to find flowers over by alpha centauri, Einstein said humanity would have four years left to live – and I believe him.
On top of that Ed Sheeran said ‘You need me, man, I don’t need you’ and I have it on good authority that he got that phrase from bees.
Be nice to honey bees.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
The soft cotton and tri-blend material of these honey bee tees and hoodies is very attractive to bees but not so much that they would get on your nerves at picnics. It’s the perfect blend.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose