Scientists have told us that the nearest galaxy to the Milky Way is 2.5 million light years away. But that’s definitely not right as this skwiggle demonstrates.
I measured it and it was just over a centimetre and I could have pushed them closer if I’d wanted to.
This makes me doubt all those other massive numbers that scientists go on about. I think they just like to throw a few dozen zeros onto everything to make distances and times more impressive.
I’m onto you scientists.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
The soft cotton and tri-blend materials used in these science tees will protect you from the harsh environment of space, as long as you’re wearing a NASA approved space suit on top.
At Skwiggles we hate cheap tee shirts. Our tees are super soft and comfy, made from a top quality tri-blend material that’s pre-shrunk. We guarantee you’ll like them or we’ll kill ourselves – better idea, we’ll refund you.
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose
- Soft fleece inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²