This tee is inspired by a description of broccoli given to me by my daughter. She mentioned lasers shooting out of the eyes but I didn’t include them because I didn’t want it to be too scary for you. And I still want you to have your five a day.
I quite like broccoli so I feel bad about spreading prejudice against this poor vegetable but my daughter insisted it was a public service and people need to know what’s really going on.
To protect yourself, carefully look underneath for the two mouths and watch out the teeth are sharp and can give a nasty bite. Then check the green heads for the eyes and lasers because they are often retracted. If you see anything moving in there – duck.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
All our tees and hoodies are dead good. They’re not those cheapo ones you can see through and make you look fat. They’re soft cotton and tri-blend that makes you feel alive and ready to tackle whatever life may throw at you.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose