Bins have dreams too.
I was walking home from the pub the other day and I glanced down a back alley and saw a beaten up, old-fashioned bin. It looked like it had been there for 50 years and was a bit battered, sitting in a pool of its own bin juice.
I wondered if this is what it had wanted from its life. It was old now but had it once had dreams. You’ve got to remember one thing here, I was walking back from the pub…
To give it purpose in life I bunged my empty pizza box in it and moved on.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
The comfort of these soft cotton and tri-blend dalek tees gives you one less thing to worry about, freeing your mind to dream big.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose