I would imagine the Narwhal is pretty peeved off with the Unicorn.
For one thing (look away kids) the Unicorn doesn’t exist and never has.Secondly it stole the Narwhal’s fancy tusk and lied about its magical powers of healing, so now when the Narwhal surfaces from the ocean depths, people thing that it has stolen the Unicorn’s horn which is completely the opposite. Finally, have you seen pink and fluffy pictures of Narwhals on bedroom walls, with magicalness crackling from them, no you haven’t. The Unicorn has stolen everything that should have been the narwal’s.
I am livid about this.
So let’s not perpetuate this blatant lie. Get real like the Narwhal.
|Men – Chest (ins)||34-36||36-38||38-40||41-42||43-44||45-47|
|Women – Dress Size||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Kids – Age||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||12-14|
All our tees and hoodies are dead good. They’re not those cheapo ones you can see through and make you look fat. They’re soft cotton and tri-blend that makes you feel alive and ready to tackle whatever life may throw at you.
- Fleecy inside
- Contemporary look
- Bottom hem and cuffs with 1×1 Elastane rib for a perfect fit
- Straddle stitched seams on armhole for strength and optimal wearing comfort
- Kangaroo pocket
- Two panels hood with tone-on-tone tubular drawcord
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- Side seams
- Fabric: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 270g/m²
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking properties
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Twin-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- 50% Polyester, 25% combed ring spun Cotton, 25% Viscose